behind Blackbird Leys Community Centre,
Blackbird Leys Road,
Oxford, OX4 6HW.
Soundworks is located just behind the Community
Centre in Blackbird Leys. Enter the car park behind the Centre and you
will see the silver double doors of the recording studio. Parking is free and
there is plenty of space.
TelephoneStudio: 01865 401585
Staff mobile numbers:
David Norland: 07967 229102
Danny Burbidge: 07533 152447
Please feel free to call us with your questions - we are here to help.
Bus RoutesSoundworks is on Oxford's most regular bus route. The No.1 and the No.5 buses both run from Oxford City Centre, up the Cowley Road, through Cowley centre, and then stop almost directly outside the studio.
Directions from Oxford City Centre1. From The Plain roundabout, take the Iffley Road A4158
2. Travel 1.5 miles, then at traffic signals turn left onto Church Cowley Road (signposted Cowley Centre)
3. Travel 0.5 miles, then at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Barn's Road
4. Continue forward onto Blackbird Leys Road, over the ring road
5. Just after the Blackbird Pub, on your left, you will see a big square building that is Blackbird Leys Community Centre. Take the small lane round to the back of the centre, and look for the Soundworks sign.
Directions from the Ring Road - Eastern Bypass A41421. Exit the ring road at the Cowley Junction (signposted Watlington), then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto Garsington Road - B480 (signposted Watlington)
2. Opposite Buildbase on left, turn right onto Cuddesdon Way
3. At the end of Cuddesdon Way, turn right onto Blackbird Leys Road, and immediately on your right you will see a big square building that is Blackbird Leys Community Centre. Take the small lane round to the back of the centre, and look for the Soundworks sign.